Offered Salary 7311
Career Level Manager
Experience 3 Years
Our company has unprecedented growth and seeks a Certified Chartered Accountant to join our organization. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience with QuickBooks Desktop, MS Office, and Google Drive. The Accountant will be a team player and will have the ability to work proactively and independently in a fast-paced office environment.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist with monthly and annual financial statement closing.
- Accounts Payable processing and reconciliation for several affiliated companies.
- Account Receivables processing for several affiliated companies.
- Bank reconciliations on a monthly basis.
- Daily Bookkeeping.
- Payroll Processing
- Liaise and report with the Global Accounting Team and Other Departments.
- Preparing monthly taxation reports.
- Assist in completing audits.
- Other duties as assigned.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Certified Chartered Accountant
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in Accounting, post articles.
- Knowledge of GST, Income Tax, FEMA & Ind AS
- The understanding income statement, balance sheet, general ledger, accounts receivable, and account payable.
- Advanced Proficiency in QuickBooks Desktop, Microsoft Office, and Google Drive.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Deadline and detail-oriented.
- Able to maintain confidentiality.
Perks and Benefits
Best in the industry,
Reporting To – Manager – Marketing,
Job timing: 06:30 p.m. to 02:30 a.m. (US Shift)
5 days a week – (Saturday & Sunday off