Offered Salary 1000
Career Level Officer
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
We are looking for a Backend Developer responsible for writing code for interchange of data between the server and the client-side application. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
Key Result Areas include:
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Understanding of the working of a web-based application.
- Basic understanding of REST APIs and its concepts.
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3.
- Knowledge of NO-SQL based databases, MongoDB would be appreciated.
- Understanding of in-memory caching engines like Redis or Memcached, Though not mandatory.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.